Friday, 20 July 2007

And God said 'Let there be rain'

Wow, did the heavens open today or what? I was supposed to be meeting some friends for lunch however every way I turned, there was a flood and I could not get through!!! I have 3 railway arches near me and each one was flooded...1 had a grounded van and a car and another had an MG convertible being washed against the posts. The water almost covered the whole car but luckily no one was hurt...except for their poor cars!!


I was inspired by the weather and made 2 new pieces of jewellery, Purple Rain (also because I am going to see Prince in a couple of weeks and I am soooo excited!) and waves!!!



Purple Rain
This piece is made using a main focal by the fantastic UK Artist Caroline Hannon, Rock Quartz, Swarovski Crystals and Sterling Silver.



Waves
This piece is with Blue Chalcedony, Clear Quartz and a gorgeous sweet little Sterling Silver seashell charm

No comments: