Wednesday, 25 July 2007

Nice bracelet, shame about my back!!!

Well I awoke this morning at 6 a.m. and could not get back to sleep!! Not sure if it is because I feel light and breezy due to no longer having the stresses of looking for a job or because I had lots of new jewellery designs in my head!!!
By 6.30 a.m. I was at my jewellery table raring to go!! After 2 hours of twisting wire and such like, I have finally finished my first ever charm bracelet...and my back hurts like hell from bending over it!!!

I have used some gorgeous purple, blue and green striped David Christensen hand-blown furnace glass, Sterling Silver, Karen Hill Tribe Silver (97% pure silver) and Swarovski Crystals. I love the colour combination and the feel of this bracelet!

What do you think?

I also made this pendant using a stunning and realistic looking lampwork Strawberry bead!! I wanted to keep this very simple because the focus is on the Strawberry. Doesn't it remind you of summer time and Wimbledon...all we need is some cream!!




4 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Kelly

Wow - I love your charm bacelet - is it really your first attempt!!!
Your new pieces on your website are gorgeous....very creative. You're doing really well with your jewellery Bella Bells - I wish I was as passionate and talented about.....well anything ;-)
Keep it up my little sis! xxx

Kebo Jewellery said...

Aw, thanks Bodder's :o)

I am honoured that you have signed up so you could post a comment :o)

Your little sis, Bella Bells (a.k.a. Kelly) x

Anonymous said...

The strawberry bead is so pretty! Where did you get it?

Kebo Jewellery said...

The bead is made by a good friend of mine, Backy Fairclough of Chameleon Designs.