Friday, 27 July 2007

Why is it???

Today I was working on a new necklace design with some amazing Fire Agate beads (the same ones pictured in the 'Farnham Bead & Gem Show' post). I completed the main body of the necklace and then all it needed to finish it, was some chain.

My question is this...WHY IS IT that:-

a) the thing I need (in this case, chain) is always the thing I have run out of and forgot to restock?!?!

and

b) when I go on-line to order said item, I can not just purchase the item I originally set out to buy but I somehow manage to find another 20 or so other things that I think I need and spend over triple what I intended to?!?!?!?

Who knows why we do what we do sometimes?!?!?!?

6 comments:

Gemheaven said...

lol Kelly your not alone - I can't just buy one thing however much the thing I need is !!

Kebo Jewellery said...

The worst thing was, I went on to one site, bought LOADS of new silver stuff and then realised that I did not get the chain I wanted (cos they didn't sell it) so had to go on to another site and spend more money cos I couldn't just get the chain!!!!

Miss Moon said...

Lol, I'm the same Kelly! I like it when there's free postage - then I can just buy what I need and run...

Coburg Crafts said...

Know EXACTLY what you mean, Kelly! The other day I went on Silver Moon Beads to buy some chain... I placed a huge order of gorgeous stuff (had to be delivered in three boxes!).
The next day I had to go back on... to order the chain - I'd completely forgotten it!!

Kebo Jewellery said...

3 boxes from Silver Moon, I am VERY jealous!!!!

Coburg Crafts said...

There were lots of strings of their shell beads - which are really great value and which sell like hot cakes! Some beads for commissioned pieces... Plus one or seven other sets of beads which I couldn't resist! I'm like a kid in a sweet shop on that site!!