Thursday, 2 August 2007

But what shall I call it?


OK so my day of jewellery making didn't quite go as planned today and I had zero time to do anything creative, however I do have something new because at midnight last night, I decided I wasn't tired and wanted to create something!!!!

This bracelet is made using one of my favourite gemstones, (faceted) Botswana Agate and Sterling Silver wire balls, which are a nightmare to thread as they don't have proper holes!! I finished it with a gorgeous stamped toggle.

I really love this piece and am glad it is a tiny bit too small on me (I have large wrists) as it would have ended up in my personal stash!!!

I have a problem with this piece, I can not for the life of me think of a name for it!!! As you have probably seen by now, I give all of my pieces names...yes, most of them are completely cheesy but I think it is better to have a mega cheese name then to call it item 12345!!! So if you can think of anything, names on a postcard!!!!!!

2 comments:

Gemheaven said...

What about "Wild Botswana" or "Botswana Free". The sterling silver wire balls to me are a little free and wild lol

Does that help??

Kebo Jewellery said...

Ooo, I like the idea of wild...hmmm, Wild Botswana...I like it a lot!!!!

Thank Jo :o)