Sunday, 5 August 2007

Diamonds & Pearls!!

I decided to do something different today so have created some simple bridal headpins in Swarovski Crystals and pearls. I am really pleased with how they have come out.

For some reason I am finding them really difficult to photo so apologies for the picture!



I am still on a high today after seeing Prince in concert last night. He played at the 02 Arena (Millennium Dome) and to say he was amazing is an understatement!!! We had fantastic seats and were only about 15 rows from the stage. I wasn't sure what to expect as I have not been to a concert since I was about 14 when I went to see Salt & Pepper at the Hammersmith Apollo...don't laugh, I was very young and had awful taste in music!!! He played for 2 hours and sang most of my favourite songs except Diamonds & Pearls :o( The atmosphere was electric and I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes Prince...and let's face it, who doesn't like a bit of Prince!!!


1 comment:

pinkmilk said...

Cute pins! and the concert must have been fantastic :)