Wednesday, 1 August 2007

Fired Earth Necklace & Stick of Rock Earrings

Have been a bit busy these last few days and haven't had any time to make anything new until this afternoon. I have been able to finish the necklace I started last week but could not finish until I received the chain and I have also made a pair of earrings that look great with the 'Oh So Charming' bracelet.
Fired Earth Necklace
I love the Fire Agate beads on this necklace, they are quite chunky and the colours are stunning. Certain parts of the beads look like they have honey chambers in them!
Stick of Rock Earrings


I also received some of the other goodies I ordered at the weekend and can't wait to get designing with them so fingers crossed, tomorrow I can spend the whole afternoon at the jewellery table making lots more!!

2 comments:

Crafted Gems said...

ooooooooo i love those cain glass earrings, the colours are fantastic and you've really made them stand out by just using silver, okayu i'll stop writing an eassy now, lol

Caroline

Gemheaven said...

Ohhh pretties Kelly :)

JO
xx