Sunday, 9 September 2007

Suddenly Sunday :o(

Ok, so I think I must have blinked on Friday night and by the time my eyes opened, it was Sunday evening...why God must you punish us with 2 days off a week, surely with all the talk of work life balance, we should have half the week off and half the week at work?!?!?!?!?
Anyway, was promised I have posted some of my new pieces...this is what I have been up to over the last month!! WARNING, IMAGE HEAVY!!!!!!!!!



Think I am all charm bracelet outed now!!!!!



This is made with a beautiful hollow lampwork bead by Becky of Chameleon Designs, the picture really doesn't do the beads justice. The other beads are faceted rock crystal and frosted rock crystal (and are not grey like they look in the picture!!!)


I love this necklace, it is on a 24" chain so it hangs just right...I really want to keep it but have to be strong...the bead is by Becky of Chameleon Designs.


I think this is a great colour combo, ready for the festive season which is only 100 and something days away!!!! Spoke to my Mum yesterday who informed me that she went and bought some Christmas presents...hmmm, think she has too much time on her hands!!!!!!!!!!!!


SOLD
I have never really been very good at wire wrapping beads with holes at the top but I am quite happy how these turned out!!

1 comment:

Gemheaven said...

Some gorgeous pieces there Kelly - love them all

Love
JO
xx