Saturday, 15 September 2007

Yippee, it's Saturday!!!

I love Saturday's, it is my favourite day of the week!! Normally I have a lovely lie in however not this morning, the house across the road is having some building work done to it and they decided to put the scaffolding up at 8 a.m.!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, at least it makes the day seem a little bit longer...but believe me, I was not saying that this morning!!

Here are some pieces that I did last week but only managed to photograph them today. Photographing and getting them on the website is the worst job!!! I also seem to be getting worse at photography instead of better. I thought I would try some pieces on a slate background again to see if I could get them to look any better than my attempts on white but alas, it is not to be!!!! Answers on the back of a postcard!!!!
The first necklace is made with David Christensen hand-blown furnace glass, the second one is with Rock Crystal and the third is Rock Crystal, Lampwork beads by Becky Fairclough and Swarovski Crystals.

4 comments:

Crafted Gems said...

oooooooooooo fab jewellery, i love the first one

Gemheaven said...

Ohhh the second is very me :D

Beautiful Kelly
Jo
x

Kutuu said...

Lol, Jo beat me to it!

I'm no expert with the photography but know that my results are always best on a cloudy day. ;o)

Miss Moon said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love the first one very much :)