Saturday, 20 October 2007

Count down is on!!!


Wow, I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post!!!!! I have been so busy that I haven't had much time to update my website or blog!!! Hubby is watching the football so I thought I would take this opportunity to catch up!!

Well, it is only 66 days till Christmas (my favourite time of the year!!!) and I have 7 days worth of fairs coming up, 1 on 10th November and then the first 3 weekends in December!!! I have been trying to get designing but time is something I seem to be short of at the moment!!!

I made a couple of bits today however they have not photographed well so will have to try again tomorrow...maybe I should sign up for a photography night class in January?!?!?!?!

The piece above is made from Carnelian and Sterling Silver. It hangs really lovely and I adore the large puffed coin. I have named this necklace 'Moon on Fire' as I think it looks like a planet on fire!!!! I know what I mean even if no one else does...Hubby looked at me funny when I named it so maybe it is just me!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend and it is not going too fast!!!

No comments: