Sunday, 28 October 2007

It can't be Sunday already!!!!!!!!

Why oh why does the working week go soooooo slowly and then as soon as the weekend comes, bam, it is over in a flash!!!!! I hate Sunday's, almost as much as I hate Monday's...I get that dreaded feeling in the pit of my stomach thinking about the week I have ahead of me!!!!!!

Any way, enough doom and gloom, it is still the weekend and best thing is, the clocks went back this morning so we have an extra hour...yippee!!!!!

Yesterday I met a very good friend of mine in Kingston and we did a bit of shopping. It was great to catch up and I even got to visit the new bead shop!!!!

I couldn't sleep this morning and was up at 6 a.m. which is weird cos during the week I struggle to get out of bed at 7.30 but when the weekends come, I am up bright and early...I guess it is best to be up early than waste the day in bed!!!

I have managed to make a few bits today. The bracelet in the top picture is a commission and I love it. The deep purple against the silver is stunning. The customer wanted a design very similar to one I have done before. In the picture, it looks almost the same but in the flesh, they are very different and I am really pleased with it.

The earrings below are made with Sterling Silver and Rock Quartz...I never know whether to call it Rock Quartz, Clear Quartz or Rock Crystal!!!!!


This bracelet is made with Amazonite and Sterling Silver. The little round silver circle is by the very talented Hannah (Kutuu) Solomon.
I am really excited...I have commissioned a designer to create a new logo for me. They have so far come up with some great designs and I am very confused at the moment cos I love pink however they have done some with Aqua and I am really drawn to it!!!!!

8 comments:

Becky said...

Ooo that bracelet is lovely :) and i love the colour of that Amazonite. Hope the week doesnt hold too much work for you
:)

Gemheaven said...

Ohhh beautiful Kelly

I'm jealous I so need a new logo too :(

Miss Moon said...

Beautiful work as always Kelly! Wow, that purple is gorgeous :D

I know what you mean about Sundays, I'd sleep the whole day through if I had it my way lol.

Liz x

Karen said...

Well it's Wednesday now so nearly the weekend again! I know what you mean about the weeks dragging though.

I love the idea of commissioning a designer for a logo I must look into that, I need to give mine a bit of a boost.

Just wanted to say I love the amazonite bracelet, gorgeous.

Kutuu said...

Ooh, not that I'm biased but I love that amazonite bracelet!

Kebo Jewellery said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments!!

Still can't decide on the logo from all the designs they have done for me!!! Biggest choice is do I want it bright pink and black or turquoise and black!!!!

ButterflyBeadwear said...

Sorry I haven't read your blogs in ages, love all your stuff, and that commission bracelet is lovely isn't it. Well done.

Mandie said...

Hi Kelly, some really beautiful pieces here, so inspiring.
Hope you don't mind but I've tagged you........
Mandie x