Saturday, 22 December 2007

Sorry for being a stranger!

Fossil Bracelet
Black Sardonyx & Karen Hill Tribe Silver
I just looked at the date of my last post and can not believe where the time has gone!!!


Organic Ocean Bottle Stopper
Lampwork by Julie Fountain

I have been so busy at work (my other job that pays the bills!!) and then I had a stall at the National Trust Ham House for the first 3 weekends of December so this is really the first opportunity I have had to sit down and do whatever I like!!!!

Spotty Dotty Bottle Stopper
Lampwork by Caroline Hannon

Not sure what to say about the fairs at Ham House...it was in a marquee which was meant to be heated but a small heater at either end of the marquee didn't do much in terms of heat and so everyone was freezing!!! On the first two weekends the rain was awful and the ground outside could not handle it and so decided to come up inside the marquee and a few stalls got flooded!! Luckily mine was about a foot away from being in water!!! Despite all the this, I actually enjoyed myself as it is the best opportunity to hear what people think about my jewellery and I also got to meet some amazing stall holders selling gorgeous wares!!!

Anyway, I thought I would post just a few pictures of what I have been up to lately!!!

I am not going to wish anyone a Merry Christmas in this post cos I want to make sure I post on here again before the big day!!! Here's hoping I do!!

No comments: