I have added to my New Year's resolutions:-
- Make more jewellery
- Be a tidy jewellery maker!
- Post more pictures of my work on my website and on here!
- Actually do some silver smithing (I did a course but never continued it after!!)
- Go to the gym at work every morning that I am in the office.
- Eat healthily (even bought an electric steamer in the sales!!)
- Learn some patience!!!!
Just a couple of resolutions then!!!! I know people say you shouldn't make resolutions as you are more likely to break them but I say poppycock to that, I am going to try really hard...well, until the 2nd week of January anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signing off for my last post of 2008!!!