Saturday, 1 March 2008

Pinch, Punch, 1st of the month!

Where did February go? I think I must have blinked and missed it!!! The weather has been lovely recently, very Spring like except last night...I thought we were in the middle of a hurricane at about 3 a.m. this morning, I could hear things being blown all over the place!!!



What have I been up to this last month? Well, my mojo has returned with a lovely tan and my head and note pad is brimming with ideas for new creations!!! I have been busy creating over the last few weeks and have finally got around to photographing some of them!!

I also went to a bead fair in Kempton Park in February and bought some Gorgeous (with a capital G!!) lampwork from a lady I hadn't heard of before, her name is Joanne Rohrer. The necklace, earrings and purple bracelet are made with her beads but I still have a couple of sets left and one has the most AMAZING aqua discs!!!!

It is Mother's Day tomorrow and I haven't made my lovely mum any jewellery as she now has so much, there isn't enough days in the year to wear it all...well, that is a slight exaggeration!!!

To all you Mummy's out there, I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day and you are spoilt rotten just as you should be!

7 comments:

Crafted Gems said...

stunning jewellery, niice to see you blogging again

Claudia said...

nice work!!! i love the pieces that you have made...

Alison said...

Lovely work, Kelly. I've got some of Jo's gorgeous beads too, she's also a lovely lady to boot! I'm just typing this and an e-mails popped up to say that you've just posted on my new blog lol. I'll go and post a link right now!

Nia said...

Great to see some more of your jewellery Kelly, lovely pieces here! I've added your link btw!

Kutuu said...

Kelly - you're tagged! See my blog.

Miss Moon said...

Gorgeous work there Kelly! :)

Liz x

Kebo Jewellery said...

Hey everyone.

Thanks for the lovely comments!!

Kelly
x