Sunday, 9 March 2008

Stormy Sunday!

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a lovely weekend. It is a bit wet here in Surrey and I hear there is going to be a great storm tonight. I might be on my own with this but I love a good old storm but only if I am in doors wrapped up warm and can hear the rain splashing against the windows!!!! If I am out in it, that is a different matter, I hate having wet clothes and wet hair!!!Here are some more pieces that I have been creating over the last few weeks. The pictures seem a bit pale...I just received my new light tent and lights and think I am still getting the hang of it which is annoying cos I thought as soon as I used it, my piccies would come out perfect LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can see, I have been busy making earrings. The first pair are made with gorgeous deep purple amethyst stones on Sterling Silver hoops.
I have loads of Sterling Silver wire so I thought I would do some hand shaping with swirls and hearts.

The pair above are made with Ruby Fuschite which has real rubies embedded in the stone!!! I love this colour combo, fab for the summer!!!


This bracelet is made using one of my favourite gemstones, Ocean Jasper. In real life it is a very dainty looking piece.

10 comments:

rekindled said...

Thank you for adding me to your blog, I am returning the favour now:-)
Your designs are absolutely beautiful!

Crafted Gems said...

i love that last bracelet and the first earring but there all lovely

Nia said...

They are all lovely Kelly, but I have such a soft spot for Ruby Fushite, it's one of my favourite stones, so those earrings sort of jumped out at me!

Alison said...

Beautiful pieces, Kelly. I also like those Ruby Fushite earrings, they remind me of water melons!

Kiamyka said...

Kelly lovely earrings you have there - I set about to make earrings yesterday I found my my mo but jo was awol ;) I might have a play later today and see what I can come up with
x chris

Coburg Crafts said...

Lovely things, Kelly. Yes, another vote for the Ruby Fushite - and those Amethysts are rather special too.

Kebo Jewellery said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments.

I am new to Ruby Fuchite, I had never seen it before but I am hooked, I love the 2 colours together.

Alison...I was going to call these earrings Watermelons as they too reminded me of them!!!!!

Gemheaven said...

Oh some lovely beauties here Kelly - do I need to be worried after your comment on my blog lol!!!

Kebo Jewellery said...

Hee hee hee!!! But they are such gorgeous beads!!!!!

Riyo Gems said...

The blog entry above is very interesting. They have very well elaborated the items. I really love the above blog entry. And I have found a nice link. I have found great website for nice and beautiful Jewellery website. It has nice Styles and good product. They carry many items which are unique and handmade and also some trendy. They have sterling

silver Gemstones Handmade Jewellery. And also they have white gold 18kt Diamond Jewellery with Ruby, emerald and sapphire. You can visit them here www.riyogems.com/index-1.asp or www.riyogems.com please visit online shopping section and you can securely use your credit card to order the goods. The entire items are made in India.