Friday, 4 July 2008

Jamaican-Me-Crazy!!!!

I'm back!!!! I have been away for a while on my holidays...2 blissful weeks in Negril, Jamaica. To anyone who has not been, I could not recommend it enough if you want a relaxing holiday in a stunningly beautiful setting.

Instead of jewellery (cos I haven't made any!!), I thought I would post some of my favourite pictures from my hols...sorry to bore you!!!



YS Falls


My crazy husband after cliff diving from a 55 ft cliff
...but isn't the colour of the water amazing?!?!?!



The first time I have seen a real croc... I was convinced it was a
fake until the tour guide splashed it with water and it closed its mouth!!!!


Another first for me, this time the first time I saw a dolphin

Sunset at Rick's Cafe, Negril

Well, if you have reached this far down, congratulations on not falling asleep!!!

The colours and sights of Jamaica have really inspired me and I can't wait to get back to the jewellery table and create so watch this space!!!

6 comments:

Chris Linacre said...

Welcome back ! The pics are amazing and good luck in the new job
xx Chris

Coburg Crafts said...

Looks amazing, Kelly. Glad you had such a good time and good luck for Monday!

Becky said...

lovely pics and that water is a stunning colour !! ...its sad but i was looking at your sunset pic thinking how i could use those colours in glass lol, thanks for the inspiration and glad you had a good holiday :)

Alison said...

Welcome back Kelly. Fab pics, glad you had a good time. Good luck for the ne job and can't wait to see your new creations.

Janine- Cherished Trinkets said...

Just having a little nosy from Lauras blog! I must say those pics are really really amazing!! You're so lucking having been to such a wonderful place!

Janine xx

Kebo Jewellery said...

Thanks everyone. Yes, it was amazing but now feels like a life time ago!!!