Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Just rambling on...for a change!!!

Slate Necklace

Don't faint...yes, I am really posting for a 3rd time this month!! Must be a record for me!!! Not much happening except I am starting to get moving on creatingAlign Centre new work as it is soon the season to be jolly and hopefully, gift giving!!!

Marrakech Bracelet


I have recently added an application on my blog where people can 'Follow Me'! This is a great tool which helps you keep up to date with people posting on their blogs without having to check them out all the time. The Reader/Follow Me application lets you know when someone has posted something new just by logging on to your reader, it saves so much time. If you want to 'Follow Me' click on the link to the right of this page.

A couple of weeks ago I created a KEBO Jewellery Facebook page and I have a couple of fans already which is lovely. I love Facebook, it is such a great way to keep up to date with what friends are doing, my only gripe with it is that my sister keeps putting up mega embarrassing photos of me and tagging me in them so everyone sees them!!! She can't ever put any nice ones up...thanks sis!!!
I am not sure I will manage to post another post before the end of the month so see you all in November!
P.S. For some reason, I can unable to post any comments on Blogs all of a sudden. Anyone know why?

3 comments:

plastic business card said...

Wow
So beautiful jewelery,i never seen this,more cute,can you want more...

Sabine said...

That slate necklace is truly gorgeous........actually......it's payday tomorrow, isn't it..... :o))

Kebo Jewellery said...

I hope the new owner likes it as much as I do ;o)