Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Tag, I'm it...3 times over!!


Meadow - Stunning lampwork by Becky Fairclough

I have been tagged not once, not twice but 3 times by Jo of Gemheaven, Laura of Beads By Laura and Alison of Daisy Chain Designs

The rules are simple:-

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Ok, no pressure to think of something interesting!!!

  1. My full name is Kelly April...I am named Kelly after one of the Charlie's Angels and April because I was born on April Fool's Day!!! You can only imagine what it was like at school on 1st April!!!
  2. I am a complete emotional bunny, I can cry at the drop of the hat...when I am happy, sad, angry, frustrated...the list goes on!!!
  3. I love music and singing however I am the world's worst singer...which came as a great surprise to me 12 years ago...I was convinced I had a great voice until one day I asked my ex-boyfriend why he kept turning the stereo up when we were in the car and he admitted to me that it was to drown out my singing!!!!!!!!
  4. I am a huge spendaholic, I just love spending even when I have no money...which is most of the time as I spend it as soon as I get paid!!!
  5. I am addicted to buying handbags and shoes...is that the same as number 4?!?!?!
  6. I am a serial dieter, I spend most of my life on a diet but just seem to get fatter!!! Maybe I should just give up dieting and I might actually loose weight!!!
  7. I love to laugh, I could watch good comedies and comedians all day long and not worry about laughter lines!!! I watch Friends at least once a day and have been known on a couple of occasions to watch Friends on E4 and then again on a couple of hours later when they repeat them!!!

Midnight Ocean - more stunning lampwork by Becky Fairclough!!

Ok, now the difficult part, finding 7 people who haven't already been tagged!! If you have been tagged already, apologies!!

  1. Heather from Bumpy Beads
  2. Nia from Gemwaith Nia
  3. Billie from Glass by billie
  4. Kara from Innocent Charms
  5. Julie from Julie Merrett

Happy tagging...if there is anyone left ;O)

Shadow Grove - fabulous lampwork by Pam Purslow (focals) and Sue Mose (spacers)

2 comments:

Gemheaven said...

Great tags Kelly ~ I can agree with many lol!!

KARA said...

Thanks for the tag, I finally tagged back.
Not as fun as yours though
x