Tuesday, 7 October 2008

Windy Day

As I sit here and type, the weather outside is not good, the wind is very stong and the trees are bending back and forth and it is raining cats and dogs...I am very glad to be inside today!!! This is the sort of weather that makes you want to curl up with a chick flick with a bar of chocolate and a warm cuppa...unfortunately for me, I can't do that as I am at work :o(

What have I been up to since my last post??? Well, I went to see Madonna at Wembley with my sister and she was amazing...Madonna that is!! I also had a stand at the Ploughing Match and Country Fair in Guildford a couple of weeks ago. The weather then was fab which is just as well as it was outside. I have also been updating the photos on my website...so far I have only done the necklaces as it takes so long!!!

Whilst looking on Becky's Blog (Chameleon Designs), I saw that she had a link to a blog called Little People - A Tiny Street Art Project. Me being nosey had to have a look and it is fantastic, have a look.

I have also been interviewed by Sally of Sallers Blog. I do ramble on a bit so you may get bored half the way down!!!!

4 comments:

Gemheaven said...

Psst I've tagged you Kelly ♥

Alison said...

Ooooops, I've tagged you too. Do like I did - cheat lol

Laura said...

Ha! Me too, Kelly! Get blogging .....

Kebo Jewellery said...

No pressure then to come up with 7 interesting things about me LOL!!!!!!