Wednesday, 31 December 2008

Happy New Year everyone!!

Well, it is nearly the end of 2008. It hasn't been a bad year for me, in fact, I would go as far as saying it has been a very good year!!! I am back working for a company that I love, jewellery sales haven't been too bad, I have managed for the first time in 15 years to have a savings account with money in it and I had a wonderful holiday to Jamaica.

I have added to my New Year's resolutions:-
  • Make more jewellery
  • Be a tidy jewellery maker!
  • Post more pictures of my work on my website and on here!
  • Actually do some silver smithing (I did a course but never continued it after!!)
  • Go to the gym at work every morning that I am in the office.
  • Eat healthily (even bought an electric steamer in the sales!!)
  • Learn some patience!!!!

Just a couple of resolutions then!!!! I know people say you shouldn't make resolutions as you are more likely to break them but I say poppycock to that, I am going to try really hard...well, until the 2nd week of January anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have all had a good 2008 and are looking forward to 2009. Happy New Year's one and all!!!

Signing off for my last post of 2008!!!

Kelly x

1 comment:

KARA said...

Thanks Kelly for your lovely comments on my blog the other day, I hope you are getting on well with your resolutions. I am doing ok with mine.
Hope this year is even better than the last
kara
x