Saturday, 9 May 2009

I've been tagged

I was tagged today by the lovely Kara who has the most gorgeous baby boy you have ever seen!


Right, here we go, be prepared to learn a bit more about yours truly....


8 Things I am looking Forward too.....

  1. Going to Mexico in November...as long as the swing flu has cleared up, fingers crossed!
  2. Talking my hubby to Dublin for his birthday and showing him where I used to spend most of my summers.
  3. Being debt free...I've been in dept since I was 18 and I have finally got to grips with it!!
  4. Going to my silversmith class, have been going for 3 weeks and am loving it!
  5. Going on a picnic with my hubby on Sunday...we have never done it before!
  6. One day being a size 10/12...I have loads and loads to go but that is what I want to be!
  7. The last Harry Potter film
  8. A cuddle on the sofa with my hubby while we watch a film tonight!

8 Things I Did Yesterday...

  1. Went to work.
  2. Sold some fimo stuff I never used
  3. Saw one of my sisters
  4. Picked up hubby's shirts from the dry cleaners ans dropped some off...I hate ironing!
  5. Ate too much bread (bagel for breakie, baguette for lunch and toast for dinner)...I try not to normally eat any bread!!
  6. Updated my website.
  7. Tidied up...just a little bit!
  8. Watched 2 episodes of Bones.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do....

  1. Buy a lovely big house with a big garden.
  2. Travel more.
  3. Real magic...like in Harry Potter!!
  4. Fly (I don't mean in an aeroplane!)
  5. Fit in to a pair of size 10 or 12 jeans!
  6. Loose Weight
  7. Win the lottery
  8. Neat piecing with a saw!

8 Shows I Watch....

  1. Fringe
  2. Bones
  3. Heroes
  4. Shameless
  5. The In Betweeners
  6. Dirty Sexy Money
  7. Desperate Housewives
  8. Gossip Girl

Those are my 8's. My turn to tag....YOU! Come on, you know you want to! Here's the rules, just in case you want to follow them:
1) Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
2) Do the lists of 8.
3) Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.
4) Let them know that they have been tagged!

So who do I tag ...

  1. Heather - Bumpy Beads
  2. Caroline - Crafted Gems
  3. Sabine - Little Castle Designs
  4. Lesley - Coburg Crafts
  5. Nicky - Sparkly Treasures
  6. Amanda - Hungry Designs
  7. Sam - Aurora Beadz
  8. Janine - Cherished Trinkets

4 comments:

Sabine Little said...

Thanks for the tag, I've carried it on :o)

A "cheery" disposition said...

cute! Love the part about real magic like harry potter! I am right there with you on that one.

Coburg Crafts said...

Thanks, Kelly. I've made my lists, but left the passing on open as most of those I'd tag have already been tagged!
Take care,
Lesley
xx

KARA said...

sorry for delay in replying, thanks so much for taking part Kelly, oh size 10 jeans me too xxx