Thursday, 7 May 2009

Where does the time go?

Love Is In The Air Necklace
Sterling Silver & Murano Glass Heart

Wow, it has been almost 3 months since I last blogged. I can't believe how quickly this year is going! Last time I blogged there was still some snow on the ground and now the weather is beautiful (mainly!) and I can't remember the last time I wore a coat!!!

Love Struck
Simple Sterling Silver & Karen Hill Tribe Silver earrings
In the last couple of months, I have had a birthday, booked 2 holidays (Mexico and Ireland towards the end of the year) and started a new silversmith class which I am loving. I did one a few years ago which I stopped half way through as I was sick of spending the whole lesson waiting for the teacher to be free for advice and guidance!! With my new one, the teacher gives us very simple wire work projects that we can do if we are waiting for her which are great and the class is much smaller. When I have finished some pieces, I will post a picture!

Mooreland Necklace - SOLD
Karen Hill Tribe Silver, Sterling Silver & Lampwork by UK Artisan, Becky Fairclough

The above and below necklaces were a birthday present for one of my sister's. They are both on long Sterling Silver ball chains. I saw her today and she was wearing the Mooreland necklace and it looked great on. I love seeing people wearing my creations, it gives me a real buzz!

Candy Corn Necklace - SOLD
Sterling silver & boro lampwork from the US

4 comments:

gaffergirls.com said...

hi Kelly...
we love your work...
out visiting tonight ..
so glad we popped in for a visit
mona & the girls

Kebo Jewellery said...

Thank you, that is so lovely of you to say :o)

K x

Erin said...

I love those beads! I've seen Pyrex ones before and that shape is so hard to work with it! So extra admiration for doing something stellar with them.

Kebo Jewellery said...

Thanks Erin, that is lovely of you for saying.