Thursday, 31 December 2009

Last post of 2009

Dear Blog Readers

Well, this is the last post for this decade!! 2009 wasn't such a bad year for me, I didn't complete hardly any of last years resolutions but I think most people are the same!! I am not going to make any resolutions this year, I am going to take each day as it comes, not be hard on myself when something doesn't go to plan and just be happy...hmmm, that sounds to me like a resolution right there!! Oh well, old habits die hard!!!

We will soon be in 2010 and I would like to take this opportunity to wish my customers and blog readers a very HAPPY NEW YEAR, I hope that it brings you lots of love, laughter and happiness.

Kelly
x

1 comment:

Mel P said...

Hi Lovely I have nominated you for a Sunshine award xx

http://kookiedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-would-like-to-thank-lovely-kristin-of.html