Right, here we go, be prepared to learn a bit more about yours truly....
8 Things I am looking Forward too.....
- Going to Mexico in November...as long as the swing flu has cleared up, fingers crossed!
- Talking my hubby to Dublin for his birthday and showing him where I used to spend most of my summers.
- Being debt free...I've been in dept since I was 18 and I have finally got to grips with it!!
- Going to my silversmith class, have been going for 3 weeks and am loving it!
- Going on a picnic with my hubby on Sunday...we have never done it before!
- One day being a size 10/12...I have loads and loads to go but that is what I want to be!
- The last Harry Potter film
- A cuddle on the sofa with my hubby while we watch a film tonight!
8 Things I Did Yesterday...
- Went to work.
- Sold some fimo stuff I never used
- Saw one of my sisters
- Picked up hubby's shirts from the dry cleaners ans dropped some off...I hate ironing!
- Ate too much bread (bagel for breakie, baguette for lunch and toast for dinner)...I try not to normally eat any bread!!
- Updated my website.
- Tidied up...just a little bit!
- Watched 2 episodes of Bones.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do....
- Buy a lovely big house with a big garden.
- Travel more.
- Real magic...like in Harry Potter!!
- Fly (I don't mean in an aeroplane!)
- Fit in to a pair of size 10 or 12 jeans!
- Loose Weight
- Win the lottery
- Neat piecing with a saw!
8 Shows I Watch....
- The In Betweeners
- Dirty Sexy Money
- Desperate Housewives
- Gossip Girl
Those are my 8's. My turn to tag....YOU! Come on, you know you want to! Here's the rules, just in case you want to follow them:
1) Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
2) Do the lists of 8.
3) Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.
4) Let them know that they have been tagged!
So who do I tag ...