Monday, 5 April 2010

Happy Easter

HAPPY EASTER everyone, sorry it is late!!


Natural Beauty Necklace
Karen Hill Tribe Silver, Sterling Silver, Rock Quartz & Botswana Agate
Hope you have all enjoyed the lovely long weekend, I also took Thursday off for my birthday so I have had an extra long one and it has been lovely. I have had a very relaxing one but managed to photo some new pieces and do a little bit of housework on the website.

Raspberry Ripple Earrings
David Christensen hand blown furnace glass from USA and Sterling Silver
What I really wanted to do was some baking but unfortunately I am on a very strict diet (have lost nearly a stone and a half) and it would be like torture!! Every time I turn on the TV, I am faced with adverts from M&S with their yummy hot crossed buns...their advertising agency bods are geniuses as it makes me want to rush out and buy a pack!!


Velvet Drop Earrings
David Christensen hand blown furnace glass from the USA and Sterling Silver
Other than a few new pieces to show, there is nothing new on the jewellery front. I have made a few very bright earrings ready for the summer season!! I am also trying to build up simple yet elegant wedding jewellery designs that don't cost the earth, so watch this space.
Why not also keep up to date with KEBO Jewellery on Facebook. You can either use the tool to the right or click on this link.
Until next time...

6 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love the necklace with the Karen Hill Tribe pendant!!!! Congratulations on your weight loss.

Kebo Jewellery said...

Thanks on both counts Miss Val...I still have a long way to go on the weight loss but it is a start!!!

I got married in Thailand so Thai Orchids are very dear to my heart and my favourite flower.

Vicky said...

Kelly, those Velvet Drop earrings are just stunning! Congrats on losing all that weight and on not rushing out to buy the Hot Cross Buns!
Vicky

Kebo Jewellery said...

Thanks so much Vicky. I love the colour of those earrings, great for the summer.

Fingers crossed the M&S adverts are now going to stop so I don't cave in and buy some hot cross buns ;o)

Savannah said...

The raspberry ripple earrings are gorgeous!

Kebo Jewellery said...

Thank you Savannah, they are a fabulous colour!