Friday, 25 June 2010

The wedding season is upon us!

Destiny Earrings
Swarovski Crystals & Sterling Silver

Hello everyone

I have been busy this month creating new bridal pieces. Below are a few pieces most of which are on the website right now or will be on over the weekend.
True Earrings
Swarovski Crystals, Fresh Water Pearls & Sterling Silver


True Necklace
Swarovski Crystals, Fresh Water Pearls & Sterling Silver


I have not just been creating this month, I have also been relaxing and enjoying myself on holiday! My hubby and I plus 2 great friends and their gorgeous 18 month old all jetted off to very sunny Fuerteventura for a week of sun, sand, Sangria and lots of sunbathing! If anyone wants recommendations for a fab 2 bed apartment at a great price, just let me know!

Fuerteventura - June 2010

Kelly
x

3 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Beautiful wedding pieces! They would also look great afterwards when dressing up!

Kebo Jewellery said...

Thanks Miss Val. It is funny you should say that...I saw my sister today and she had her wedding necklace on but on a long chain and it looked so different but great!

Wall Lights said...

great blog! i learn few things in this post, thanks for the share.